It’s the holiday season – which means lots of dinner parties and get-togethers. Whether you’re hosting a get-together or are a guest, you can never go wrong with bringing an appetizer. Here are some of our all-time favorite appetizers that are sure to be a hit:
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dip with Fried Goat Cheese and Pita Chips
- Roasted red bell peppers sautéed in garlic and olive oil
- Add a little balsamic vinegar + purée
- Fry Goat Cheese in Olive oil until browned on outsides + add to red bell pepper mixture.
- Serve with crispy baguette or grilled pita bread
Decadent Fruit and Cheese Platter
- Grab an assortment of gourmet cheeses (our favorites are brie, cambazola, goat, manchego, and herbed chevre) and slice or cut into chunks for guests to serve or spread themselves.
- Arrange the cheeses on a large platter over a bed of greens and surround with fresh, in-season fruit like grapes, strawberries, and orange slices for a pop of color.
- Optional to top some of the cheeses with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, or roasted garlic and onion jam.
Grilled Garlic Shrimp
- Coat shrimp with minced garlic, olive oil, and salt.
- Add olive oil to pan and simmer shrimp over low heat until lightly browned.
Mediterranean Chicken Skewers
- Marinate Chicken in balsamic vinegar, garlic, olive oil, red wine, smoked Spanish paprika, thyme, cardamom, salt + pepper to taste.
- Slice and place on skewers. Optional to add tomato, onion, etc. and grill.
- Slice the top rhine off of the brie.
- Top with Earth and Vine Provisions Red Bell Pepper Ancho Chili Spread.
- Bake about 20 minutes at 350 degrees. It’s done when the cheese is bubbly.
- Spread on sliced baguette or crackers.
Grilled Veggie Platters with Hummus or Caramelized Shallot and Gorgonzola Dip
- Toss fresh assorted veggies in light olive oil, sea salt, and pepper and grill.
- For the Caramelized Shallot and Gorgonzola Dip:
- Sauté shallots in vegetable oil until golden brown and let cool
- Wisk sour cream + gorgonzola cheese until smooth
- Stir in caramelized shallots + season with salt and pepper to taste
For more ideas, check out our Special Events Menu or contact us at email@example.com.